If short-term work is needed in the Czech Republic, foreigners can use a short-term Schengen visa for the purpose of employment. A short-stay visa allows legal work to foreigners from third countries and is issued for a maximum of 90 days. It is a suitable choice for employers who need to employ foreigners as quickly as possible.
What should you count on a short-stay visa?
- It takes approximately 3–6 weeks to process a short-stay visa
- Short-stay visa is issued for a maximum of 90 days and cannot be extended
- Short-stay visa is connected to a particular employer; therefore, the foreigner cannot change the employer within this period of time
How can Kasea CZ help to arrange the short-stay visa?
- We provide foreigners with all information on their duties related to their arrival in the CR
- We prepare documents needed to apply for the short-stay visa and we arrange an administration related to visa process
- We act on behalf of the employer during all phases of visa process
- The employer can be confident about a legally employed foreigner, it saves him time and worries