Rules of cookie use
Cookies thus help, for example:
- to find out which pages and features visitors use most often; based on this, we can adapt our offer to your requirements in the best way,
- they help us to find out which ads visitors look through most often; based on this finding, we can ensure they do not see the same ad when browsing the site or they do not see such ad for goods they are not interested in.
What cookies are used:
Cookies used on websites can be divided into two basic types in terms of their durability. Short-term so-called “session cookies”, which are only temporary and remain stored in the browser only until the user closes the browser, and long-term so-called “persistent cookies”, which remain stored in the device for much longer or until the user manually deletes them (the time of leaving cookies in the device depends on the settings of the cookie itself and your browser settings).
In terms of the function that each cookie performs, the cookie can be divided into:
- tracking, which finds information about number of our website visits
- remarketing, which we use to personalize the content of ads and their proper targeting
- analytical helping us to increase the user´s comfort when using the website by understanding the way, in which the user does it
- essential, which are important for basic website functionality
Some cookies may collect information which is subsequently used by third parties and which, for example, directly supports our advertising activities (so-called “third party cookies”). For example, information about products purchased by visitors to a website may be displayed by an advertising agency so that we can better tailor the display of online advertising banners on the website you look through. However, you cannot be identified by this information.
How to reject cookies